Sunday, April 13, 2008

Let's Eat Out ATC Swap

I found this stamp at a scrapbook store rummage sale. It's PSX, but I know nothing else about it. I loved it as soon as I saw it, I think I paid $3 or $4 for it (sweet). I knew I wanted to use liquid applique for the popcorn immediately. The background popcorn is a whole other story. I thought a small popcorn stamp would be cute, but try to find a tiny kernel of popcorn stamp. This is actually a flower border out of one of the $1 bin clear stamp sets. I colored them in with white souffle pen. It took so much ink I ran out and end up painting some with acrylic paint. The butter on top is yellow glaze pen. It really looks like melted butter. I gave it some Spica pen glitter highlights and pooped it up with pop dots. I made 22 of these for a swap online and one I'm going to this week. I'm so glad to be done!

3 comments:

#1 sis said...

too cute! Looks yummy!

Kristina Lewis said...

love it!!

Tracy said...

How stinkin' cute is this?! It makes me want to go to the movies. LOL!!