Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sneek Peek of my ATC's for the Balance Swap


My BF Kristina gets me into trouble all the time. Here is a sneak peek of my ATC's for the swap on her blog. http://www.kristinaalewis.blogspot.com/ She still has a few spots open so check it out.

This is for the Cat's Pajamas Swap.







This is my Memory Box ATC. It's kind of had to see but I have an acrylic overlay on top with my bird cage stamped on it. All the paper, ink, and ribbon is Papertrey.


































This is one of the two A Muse ATC's. I used an UK Elzybells that opens. The crown inside is a memory makers brad.

This is the other A Muse ATC. Lot of bling on this one.















This is my Stampin Up ATC. I used Basic Grey Pheobe paper and matched all the colors from that.

3 comments:

Kristina Lewis said...

Ack! I love these!!

Tami said...

Erin
You go girl. I can't wait. You are such a tease. Love all of these. I haven't started mine yet. I hate people like you. Do you want to make mine????

Love all the blog updates. I'm still in shock I have a blog. Its so weird but kind of fun. Please go to Scoopy's blog and see the answer to your question on the ribbon banner she made for me. There is a link on my blog. Gosh all this blog talk just cracks me up. Hi to your sidekick from 'ol woodey. xoxoxoxoxo can't wait to get my atcs. I love my new tag you designed. I'm going to use it on Sat. nite at the Archiver's crop in Roseville. I plan to put it on my stamper's bag I'm sporting. Yes, you are a cool chick and a HOT MESS. love, tami

Anonymous said...

Erin; these ATCs are great!! Too bad I'm only in the A Muse ones becasue I want them ALL...lol!!!...but at least I get 2 of your cuties! TFS: Tinla