I have seen this poem before but recently received it from my sister again and thought I would post it. It's very me.
Here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces-
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad
like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well
Again. I don't want whatever the heck you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;
'because you are my friend'.
Friendship is like peeing your pants,
everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth..