Saturday, October 25, 2008

All Decked Out for Halloween

This is my super fast spider shadow box I made for my ATC group project last month. These are so fast a simple to make. I got the Martha S. boxes on clearance at Micheals months ago. $3 each, got to love it. The paper is MS from last Halloween, spider punch is MS. I also added some black bling around the front.




















The Boo banner was a free projects at the Little Yellow Bicycle kick off crop from Scrapfest.














I made the wall hanging from a MM kit at got at Target the day after Halloween last year (1/2 price). I used some ribbon I had to hang them.



4 comments:

Jan in Minnesota said...

Cute, cute decorations. The shadow box is really neat. I love the butterfly one that I made.
Yikes, halloween is almost here.
Have a great one.
Jan

Anonymous said...

Great shadow box Erin. I loved that project because I love Halloween.

Ruth Ann

re-re in Indiana said...

Love, love, love my shadow box. The kids think it is neato too. Really cute decorations!

Anonymous said...

Hey ERin,
I made my shadow box tonight. It's maple leaves and a little bigger; but I love your spiders!! It would be fun to do one each season. Thanks for your tips!
-Kasey