Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birthday Party Favors

















Well this is why I haven't blogged in awhile. Addison's 3rd Birthday Party! I'm sure everyone that knows me is happy it's over so they don't have to hear me talk about favors for another year. This took me 2 weeks of working nights to get all this stamping done and now I need to start on Thank You notes.

Addison wanted a Little Mermaid party so I thought pirates kind of go with mermaids so that's what I went with for the boys. The little boy pirate is Cats Pajamas and I put the childs name on the other side. So what's the benefit to all this extra work. Well, what you do is have the birthday kid pass them out and say their thank yous, then you know everyone was properly thanked. The girls had Ariel tags (stamp from Target) with their name and monogram on the back.
So what's in the bag? The tins I made below and: Boys - pirate money, eye patch, map, kaleidoscope, and a suction ball. Girls - Ariel ring & stickers














Now for the favor tins. Girls are Lily from Pink Cat, border from Gina K., Paper & Ribbon - Stampin Up, Markers - stampin Up & Copic. Spica glitter pen. JustRite Stampers Monogram Stamper . Filled with nails, lip gloss, and a bracelet.
Boys are Billy from Pink Cat, the rest is the same as the girls. Filled with sea animals.
Yes I also made 2 Michigan tins for 2 of the boys that we know are fans. I couldn't help myself. My husband is the one that came up with the idea. Good job Babe.














The pirate chest is a box from Micheals my friend (Thanks Ina) had in her to be altered box. I spray painted it gold and glued the jewels on. I think I'm going to use it for a potty training prize box. I filled it with candy, beads, and gold coins.

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I love the party, the outfits and the decorations. Your daughter is adorable. I'll bet you are exhausted after all of that. At least it's another year until the next one. Halloween should be a snap after all the recent activities.
Jan

Stampin' the Good Life said...

Absolutely fabulous!! I'm sure everyone LOVED their goodies!