Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Halloween Skeleton

Guess where I spent my morning? That's right, the emergency room. I guess we are lucky to have made it 3 years without a trip.









So here's the story. I was "trying" to get Addison and myself ready to go to her OT appt. She climbed onto the ledge of the bathtub and I told her to get down and come get her teeth brushed. When I turned my back, THUD! She fell into the tub and started screaming and holding her shoulder. Yep, you guessed it; she broke her collar bone. The Dr. said it's a easy bone to break. Only 5 lbs of pressure will do it. They gave her a sling. The nurse called it her arm purse. My husband said it probably cost more than a Coach purse. She's on Loratab and a little goofy. This means no little gym for 2 -4 weeks. She's going to hate it. I just hope she feels better by Friday so she can do a little trick-or-treating. Well, I guess I will be home more than I thought this week. Unfortunately I still won't be getting anything done.

2 comments:

mmw2552 said...

Oh poor baby Re Re...hope she is feeling better soon.

mimi said...

Sweet baby girlie! Well at least she'll be loopy and give you a laugh or two. Are you going to hang that expensive decoration on your door?