Sunday, January 25, 2009

Little Leprechaun


I saw this cute guy on http://technostamper.blogspot.com/2009/01/faux-mosaic-and-leprechaun-too.html and had to try it for myself. I don't know why, but I love leprechauns. Kristina helped me figure him out, she came up with the idea for the ears. I love the way he turned out.
Dies: Top Note, QuickKuts belt loop
Paper: Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Glorious Green, Blush Blossom
SU Chalk
Punches: Nose- 3/4 circle, Ears - 1" circle
Google eyes
black ribbon
black marker
flowers & brads


8 comments:

MJ said...

Adorable! Great job.

lifesabeach32940 said...

Oh, how adorable!! I definitely have to try to make him!! You are SO CREATVIE!!

Is he a card that opens? If so, can you explain how? (LOL ~ I'm a NEWBIE ... can you tell?)

Can you explain how you did the ears? They are the perfect touch!!

Thanks for the inspiration!!



Judy
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

Anonymous said...

TOO Cute....your are so creative!!!

Mary said...

TOO Cute....your are so creative!!!

Ann said...

That is too you! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

erin
You did an amazing job on these.

Jen said...

so cute!!

Karen said...

I would love to know how you did the card as well (details).

Thanks