Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are you ready to go Under the Sea?

My 3 year old is in love with The Little Mermaid. So of course this stamp was a must. I just wish I had this stamp last October when I was creating for her birthday party. Here she is, Mermaid Anya!



OK, are you dying? The Greeting Farm never ceases to amaze me with the images they come up with. I thought acetate was perfect to give her that water feeling.

Stamp: Mermaid Anya from The Greeting Farm
Cardstock: Bazzill Swiss Dot & SU Gable Green
Ribbon: PaperSource Deep Pool and American Craft
Acetate
Swarovski Crystals in turquoise
Fiskars Border Punch
Copic Markers: E00, R20, R08, E08, BG10, BG09

5 comments:

Jacquie said...

AWESOME creation Erin!! I LOVE it!!!

Tami Wood said...

You did a fabulous job on this card Erin. I hope you will show me the real thing. WOW. I totally love these stamps and want some but that's not going to happen any time soon.

Ann said...

Too cute!

Cassie said...

what a fun technique!!

Heidi Brawley said...

This card is really cute! I did make this for my 3 yr old's Bday last month. She also loves the Little Mermaid!!! Great Job & TFS!
~Heidi