Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day - Rock Candy

I saw these in the Fed. Issue of Family Fun Magazine and had to give it a try. They are very easy to make, great for class gifts. I did use a ton on scor-tape though. http://jas.familyfun.go.com/crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=12116

Well, you know us crazy stampers always have to take it one step further. I changed the string to Martha Stewart red and pink twine. Then I put them in bags and made a topper. The punch border is also Martha (I think). The Ipod and sentiment stamp is A Muse.



3 comments:

Ronda said...

LOVE these. I 've seen these but yours are so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Ronda

BigSis said...

I told the boys you made them IPods for Valentine's Day. Camden pushed everything aside and said, "I want to listen to my IPod now!" Jeff and I were cracking up!

Laura said...

OMG! These are super cute! How fun!