Friday, February 27, 2009

Her Royal Highness Princess Anya

Here she is, Princess Anya. Isn't she perfect! I just want to squeeze her. And no you aren't seeing things, those are real eyelashes. Well, as real as fake lashes can be.:) I used the individual ones but I'm sure you could cut down the full eye type. I glued the ricrac on the grossgrain ribbon before making the knot. The image is colored with Copics and Spica glitter pens. The crown, wand, and front of dress is paper peiced with glitter paper.


Keep checking back. There are more Anya's to come.

Stamp: Princess Anya from The Greeting Farm
Cardstock: SU Pink Passion & Lovely Lilac
Pattern - Pebblesinc, Bobunny Glitter
Ribbon - Paper Source
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug heart embossing folder
Copics - E50, E51, RV32, RV34, Y15, Y19, R20
Spica - Lemon & Clear
DuraLash Lashes



6 comments:

Cassie said...

she's adorable!! those eyelashes are a great touch!!

Maria said...

Awww, your Anya is so cute. . she definitely is a princess with those eyelashes. Such a great idea. . .great job coloring Anya and making her so pretty!!

maria

Maureen said...

Love the eyelashes! What a great idea!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is adorable! I wish my eyelashes were that long!!! Awesome idea!

Cathy said...

She is so cute!!! I love the eyelashes!! Nice touch!

Kristina Lewis said...

Love it!