Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Sugar Nellie ATC


Warning: Don't peek if your in my ATC club.


This ATC opens like a card. I liked the ribbon notch I used in the card I posted earlier today so I tried on this ATC. The velvet cardstock is Doodlebug (bubblegum). At was afraid I wouldn't be able to stamp on it or it would smear. Not at all, it stamps like a dream. The heart bling and the be mine is from A Muse. Inside is Luvvie on of the Sugar Nellie stamps. I used Copics on her (E00, E22, R20, E37, G07, R29, RV32, RV34, C1) and Spica glitter pens (Pink, Red, Olive).




2 comments:

Tami Wood said...

I peaked. Totally awesome. Cute as can be Erin as always. see you soon.

Grandma Jan said...

I love this ATC. She is so adorable. I want to see more of your adorable stamps. When I'm walking better we should meet some evening and share ideas.
Jan