Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Case of the Curious Card II




Here he is, my entry for The Case of the Curious Card at The Greetings Farm. Gabby always has such unique ideas. I would never had tried using all the grey if it weren't for this challenge. It was a lot of fun. I really did some digging in my stash for all the hot pink hearts. I went crazy with texture with my paper. The hot pink if fuzzy paper, the silver is glitter paper, the large heart is glitter paper, and I put Ian on the "moon" for some more texture.
Stamps: Space Ian (The Greeting Farm), To the Moon (A Muse)
Copics: 100,C0, C1, C3, C5, E30
Prismacolor: Process Red PM-1
Moon: Cuttlebug embossing folder, grey chalk
Paper: Doodlebug, Rockstar (DCWV)
Heart Ghosts: Heidi Swapp, Queen & Co.
Punch: SU heart

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

That is soooo cute. How did you get all the creativity in this family?