Monday, March 9, 2009

Club Anya Card Carrying VIP Member Swap

I had the envelope of swaps closed before I realized my pictures could have been much better. Sorry! In this swap we are to make our own version of a membership card 3 1/2 x 4 1/2. I liked the idea of making it an ATC you can remove from the card. I made a pocket with 3 1/4x3 1/4 clearbags. The VIP crab was stamped with StazOn on shrinky dinks.










Stamps: Mermaid Anya from The Greeting Farm, Crabby from Rubber Soul
Nestabilities: small labels
Cuttlebug tiny bubbles embossing folder
Shrinky Dinks
Red & Black StazOn
Ribbon: Paper Source
Clearbags
Pearls

4 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Oh, she's very cute! I like the use of the bubble folder on the holder too.

You asked on my blog about the colors on Fairy Tink - I'm sorry I'm not sure how to reply other than on your blog. I used Prisma markers on her so I don't know if the colors would be of any use to you. I just bought my first few Copics Tuesday and have ordered more! (I like my Prisma's but i love the labeling system on the Copics and the nibs seem much higher quality!)

Berry said...

I love her I don't have any anya stamps would you like to do a swap??? I have bellas???

gracie808 said...

Awww shucks! I'm not in your group! Love this VIP card! I'm working on mine tonight! =)

~ gracie

Mahmood Ali said...

Great!!! its looking so beautiful i like it...
Plastic card printing
plastic Cards