Saturday, March 7, 2009

Erin go Bragh

Don't peek if your in my ATC Swap group. Who am I kidding, I know you're going to peek. Yes, I already have my cards done for this month. They like to tease me about always having them done in advance. It's the OCD, I can't sleep if I have a due date in my head.

I love St. Patrick's Day and wish I had more opportunities to use my stamps. The theme is leprechauns and fairies this month. I know I really didn't take that literally. I just thought this was an interesting stamp.

I have another Anya coming soon. Just have to get it photographed and record the details.

Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Nestabilities: Scallop Circle SM, Curved Rectangles
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey
Copic Markers: R29, R39, B41, YR23, YG03, E00
Punch: 1 3/8 Circle Punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I peaked and I love it. I want Anya stamps BAD and its all your fault. Where is the best place to get them?

I will make my March atcs next Tues. I'm trying to locate a fairy stamp. I must have one somewhere.

Love the card you posted too. I am jealous you have them done already.
tami