Sunday, March 29, 2009

Konnichi Wa

I love all things Asian. Isn't Geisha Anya to die for? I spotted this pattern paper and thought it was perfect for her. I made the card on the right for a friends daughter for her birthday. I had the perfect sized scraps left over to make another so the card on the left was born.

Stamp: Geisha Anya from The Greeting Farm
Diamond Stickles
Copics: E000, R37, R39, 100, C5, C7,
Cardstock: SU Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Pattern Paper: Best Creation Inc.
Asian Coin
Ribbon



4 comments:

Linda said...

You did an excellent job with Geisha Anya! I just found your blog and am glad I did! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work! Aloha ~ Linda

Big Sis said...

That is TOO cute! Great job!!

Tami Wood said...

erin
you totally rock the Anya scene. great card.

WickedPixie said...

Beautiful Geisha cards! You are right,that paper is perfect for her and you did a great job!