Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tink ATC

If your in Wendy's ATC swap your getting a sneak peek today. Isn't Tink a cutie, and she has more fairy friends at The Greeting Farm and a Peter Pan set coming in April. These stamps are my new crack (my old crack was Copic markers) if you haven't noticed. I must apologize once again for my hot mess of camera work. Don't you think my sweet hubby should get me a new fancy schmancy one? Well you know what they say about wishing. Put a wish and one hand and s#$t in the other and see which one fills up first. Has anyone else ever heard that saying? It's a classic from my best friends mom when we were little. Now that I think about it I can't repeat most of the sayings I learned from her. Hey Ann, remember what she would say if you asked her were she got something? HeHeHe


The cardstock Tink is on I got at Anchor Paper. It's an awesome paper warehouse we have here in the Twin Cities. For us paper junkies it's like the mother ship calling you home. The paper is very shimmery and I embossed it with the cuttlebug. Tinks wings are painted with LuminArte iridescent green (once again, sorry about my poor photography). The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne, and always makes me think of a gay pride parade. You have to know my weird sense of humor to get me sometimes, sorry.

Stamps: Tink from The Greeting Farm, Fairy Saying from Lizzie Anne, little butterfly from A Muse
Cuttlebug folder: tiny bubbles
Brad: Doodlebug
pebbles
LuminArte: Iridescent Green
Copics: Y11, Y15, BG10, R20, E00, E30, BG49

4 comments:

Mary said...

Crazy Girl!!! You are so funny...oh and those sayings I have heard and said here in Minnesota too!!!!!

Tami Wood said...

I am Fing jealous Erin. Oh how I love this company because of you and Smudges is getting it!!! This card is so sweet. I want to see the real thing. Will you please bring your TGF stamps and this atc on wed. Please I beg of you. I love the sentiment and that's a riot what you said. see you soon.

Big Sis said...

Oh yeah! She always had quite a few colorful phrases! Hee hee hee That is really cute!

Tami Wood said...

Erin thanks so much. I can't wait to get some of my own stamps. Your work is beautiful and you are looking great my friend. It was fun tonight at ATC.