Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FIRST EVER CLUB ANYA BLOG HOPPIN' BASH!

It's BIG release night at The Greeting Farm! Can you feel the excitement? Go to Club Anya for more details. This is my entry for the blog hoppin' bash. Nurse Anya is such a cutie, how could she not make you feel better. I found these first aid kits at Target for $1. The belly band is made from a 10x3 1/4 piece of cardstock. I scored it at 1, 4 1/2, 5 1/2, &9. The white belly band is punched with a border punch on both sides, stamped, them scored at the same measurements. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but Nurse Anya's bangs are popped up with foam tape. Oh, and glossy accent on the water glass. Matching gift card is below.

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Nurse Anya, Heather medical border, Papertrey sentiment
Cardstock: SU Real Red
Ink: Papertrey Fresh Snow, SU Real Red
Ribbon (on card): Making Memories spring trim
Border Punch: Martha S
Copics: R29, R39, E29, E19, E17, BG000, E0000, E000, RV00
Glossy Accent
Nestabilities: Small Labels
Johnson & Johnson First Aid to Go Kit







34 comments:

Heather said...

SO CUTE!!!! Great job!

Wendy said...

Too cute!! What a great way to cover up those plain boxes!

Zarah said...

Absolutely fabulous!!

tracy said...

Oh wow I love this project it would come in very handy here, the kids are always asking mum where are the plasters they are usually under their nose, but if i had something like this then surely they wouldn't miss those!
Tracy x

Carol said...

Gorgeous

Kim Nath said...

How cute!

scrappypug said...

wow.. this is too sweet!

rachelsigmak said...

Great Job!!! Cute Cute.

Janna said...

This is absouletly adorable! I just know that there is going to be a rush to target to get these band aid boxes now! Wow! And the coloring and papers are beautiful!! Such agreat work!! Thanks so much for joining us!

Smiles,
janna

BishopsMommie said...

love love love this!!!

The Greeting Farm said...

ooooooh super cute bandaid boxes!!!

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

OH MY GOODNESS.... These are just TOOOO STINKING CUTE! I feel like I don't have enough words to describe it, but WOWEE. What a Creative & Awesome Idea.
Love it!
Hugs
Lynda =)

kadie said...

This is such a fun idea and your coloring is awesome!

Maureen said...

Very cute set - love both pieces!

Randi said...

Love this idea! Beautiful coloring!

Kim said...

What a cute idea! I LOVE it.

Melyssa said...

I love it!! Especially the "hospital" green background. It's perfect!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is adorable! Love the litle kits and cute card too! Thanks so much for playing along and hope you had a blast!!

Tammi said...

Cute little kit and matching card! Great idea!

KanataNewf said...

Adorable.

Yaritza said...

Great Minds think alike!! Love your project.

Melissa Craig said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Great idea and great job on the project. Nurse Anya may have to be added to my collection.

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

What a great idea and way to dress up a plain ole first aid box

Margie said...

Too, too cute!
I just bought a bunch of those a few days ago and gave them to some family members! It never crossed my mind to cute them up as gifts! :)
TFS!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Nice! I love the colors.

Janet said...

wow amazing!! such a cool idea!!

Gabby said...

Awwww...super cute!

Kerry said...

Great project!

Dee said...

SO CUTE ..If I get a boo boo I so want this to fix me up lol. Awesome job!

Crafty Num Nums said...

Way Cute!!!!

Robin said...

so cute! I may have to try this!!

crafty amy said...

This is such a brilliant idea and I love the way the box matches the card so well

X Amy X

big Sis said...

Way cute! I also found these first aid kits at CVS in with the travel size stuff. They are also 99 sents, and if you have a $1 coupon from the Sunday paper a month or so ago you get them for free. Love the idea!