Monday, April 6, 2009

More bunnies!

Yes, more bunnies! Are you sick of them yet? I promise something new tomorrow. Has Easter snuck up on anyone else? I just realized it's this Sunday. I have to get eggs and coloring. We still dye eggs even though Addison is allergic. Just because she can't eat them doesn't mean she shouldn't get to color them. She loves standing on the kitchen stool and "supervising" us with very explicit instructions. If you know her you understood that last sentence.


I made these for my 2 favorite little boys (and one for Addison) in the world. I know they are kind of girly, but the candy makes up for that. These are the little milk cartons of candy Target has in the $1 spot. I painted the tops with white paint then covered them in paper. The top border is a punched strip of paper as is the "ribbon" piece that is running through the slot punch. I punched a hole in the top and tied the ribbon on. The butterflies are popped up with glue dots. She is colored with Copics and fun flocked on all her white fuzzy parts.

Stamps: Wild Things from The Greeting Farm
Punch: MS butterfly, Marvy pink scal. oval, SU border
Paper: MM Garden Party
Ribbon
Copic: Y11, Y15, R00, R20, R32, E30

3 comments:

Sue said...

oh wow they look absolutley brill, what a great idea, the children will luv them, sue.x

Mary said...

These are so cute...you are so creative...

Big Sis said...

Easter is creeping up on me too as is CJ's birthday. I have no idea what to do for either. We don't need anymore candy (although it looks like Aunt Air-ner (Erin) is sending some stamped in Anya! hee hee

All CJ cares about is the Wii, so why even bother buying toys for his b'day, right? Just save the money!