Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #10

The Pink Elephant is holding a color challenge with a great prize of stamps from my favorite company. The challenge was to use Pink, Green, & Yellow. I saw a layout like this in Paper Craft magazine and thought it was fun. Add Miss Anya and poof it became ab. fab. She's such a cutie. This was a fun yet simple card but I love the sweet spring colors. This is going to be a Mother's Day card (now I just have to find a gift).




Stamp: The Greeting Farm, Miss Anya
PP: Two Scoops Basicgrey
Copic: YR23, YR21, Y21, Y23, R20, R22, R24, RV02, RV00, W0, G21, E00
Ink: Gingerbread Versa Magic, Memento Rich Cocoa
Ribbon: PaperSource Blossom, SU Certainly Celery twill
Crystal Lacquer

5 comments:

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card! Great job! TFS and have a wonderful week! Aloha, Linda

LORI said...

Absolutely Adorable!!
Love the image of course, but your squares in the background are FAB!!

Thanks so much for joining us at TPE this week!!

HUGS~ LORi BOYD

Ann said...

The background squares are just so effective. Love your card.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

I love this! I may have to give this a try. I love the squares for the background!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Big Sis said...

Love it! I love these quick, simple cards using the different patterned paper. Have you seen where people are then running them throught the Cuttlebug to make them look like a quilt?

Camden loved his UB Funkeys! Thanks Aunt Air-ner!