Thursday, April 16, 2009

Retail Therapy - Scrap and Stamp Sale

I went to an awesome scrap and stamp sale today! Aren't you jealous? I got to go to the pre-sale because I also had items in the sale (privilege to sellers). You should have seen the sea of stamps. My friend said she wanted to lay in them and roll around. I was there for over a hour and a half. I found some good stuff, some for me, some for ebay. I even found something my sister has wanted for a long time. (Hint: How much do you love me? Do you love me a latte?) If your in the Twin Cities area you should go check it out. You can get all the info. here. http://myhappyplace.typepad.com/my_happy_place/2009/04/huge-rubber-stamp-and-scrapbooking-sale.html

So with all my retail therapy today I thought this ATC was fitting. If your in Wendy's ATC swap and don't want to see, look away now. Yes, I know you still looked.

Stamps: Stampingbella Fabby, Papertrey Mixed Messages
Paper: American Crafts teen Sadie Hawkins
Ink: Papertrey Summer Sunrise, MM Celery
Ribbon: Papertrey
Copics: R20, E00, E37, RV34, E29, RV04, Y38, YG23, BG13
Brads: Doodlebug crushed velvet Bubblegum
Spicka Pink pen
Black Glaze Pen
Marvy Purple Scalloped Oval

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I am soooooo excited. I was hoping that's what you would say even before I read "a latte". Did you get a really good deal on it? If so, someone didn't check the price they go for on ebay.