Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sheetload of Cards Challenge

I just discovered Sheetload of Cards thanks to this The Greeting Farm challenge. Go check it out. I love how they show you how to make the most of a piece of paper. This was a fun sketch to work with.
I used Miss Anya for this card. She's such a sweet image. After coloring her with Copics I used crystal lacquer on the flowers to give them some shine. I scuffed everything with brown to give it a vintage feel. I love the was she turned out.
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Miss Anya, A Muse sentiment
PP: Basicgrey Blush
CS: Bazzill
Copics: E00, R17, R20, E27, E25, YR12, YR14, G94, E07, E41
Prima Flowers
Punch: Martha S.
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Trim: Making Memories Spring
Crystal Lacquer


3 comments:

Big Sis said...

Sorry! I thought you knew about SheetLoad of Cards. My friend, Nicole Anderson, from Jasper designs for them all the time. Cute card.

Annelies said...

Very nice card!

Maureen said...

Really pretty! Love the paper and the flowers!