Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some exciting news and more bunnies.

So what's the exciting news!!! I had one of my cards featured on the CLUB ANYA BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Go check out all the creative cards everyone came up with. I guess this goes to show that my 3 year old has better ideas than I do. I will have to start asking her advise more often.

Now on to the bunnies. It seems my Wild Things bunny has been multiplying like; well, rabbits. I've been loving the spring colors. Especially when this is what is out your front door in the morning. Will spring ever come? It's true Minnesota has 4 seasons. Winter, Winter, Winter, & Summer. Anyway, back to the bunnies. If you are in my ATC Club don't peek if you can stop yourself. This was a special request by Tami for an Anya ATC. Hope you like it girl! Once again, I wish my camera was better at taking close ups. I don't think you get the true colors and detail with mine. You know, my hubby did just get new hiking boots. Maybe it's time to lay on some guilt about the camera again. I have a little guilt bank account I need to make a deposit in every once in awhile. ;)
I have more coming soon. My brother-in-law has been here for the past week so I have been doing a lot of crafting while the boys watch basketball. Check back soon.
Cardstock - Papertrey Lemon Tart & Berry Sorbet
Pattern Paper - MM
Fun Flock
Punches - Martha S. Butterfly, EK Corner punch, SU word window, Marvy pink scallop oval
Ink - Papertrey Berry Sorbet, Memento Rich Cocoa
Ribbon - Papertrey Lemon Tart Twill
Copics - Y11, Y15, R00, R20, R32, E30

2 comments:

Big 'Sis said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats 'Lil Sis! I told you it was great!

Donna said...

Congrat's on your card Erin. When I saw Dee Dee on your blog it made me think of my Grandson. God I'm old. By the way, not that I peeked or anything, but I am gonna love that ATC. That is for our class, right?