Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wild Things

This sweet little bunny is from the Wild Things set at The Greetings Farm. They are a smaller size than the regular Anya stamps and come with some cute sentiments. I made an ATC out of her first and had a few extra bunnies already colored so I made the cards. I'll show you the ATC later. The bunnies on the pattern paper are flocked and add a really nice effect to the card. The white eyelet border paper is from a Martha S. party decor set I got on clearance at Micheals for $2 last year. It came on a roll, and is for decorating a cake stand. Don't you love it?

Stamp: Wild Things from The Greeting Farm
Cardstock: Papertrey Lemon Tart & Berry Sorbet
Patter Paper: MM
Punches: Marvy Pink Scallop Oval, EK corner
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Ribbon: Papertrey
Copics: Y11, Y15, R00, R20, R32, E30


4 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Adorable bunnies. Love them.
Jan

Linda said...

Great cards! So cute!

Tami Wood said...

you did a great job and I'm doing the happy dance ATC???

WickedPixie said...

Your card is SO sweet! And the paper reminds me of my favorite childhood book Pat the Bunny (very young childhood!) I had to track that down again when my daughter was a toddler. (Sorry for the trip down memory lane!) Love your card!