Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Club Anya Couture: Spring Fashion Show 2009

I hope I didn't break the rules for this contest at Club Anya. One rule is you have to use an Anya or Ian stamp. Well the head is a Wild Sprout but is listed under the Anya stamps so is she an Anya? The body is Princess Anya so technically I did use an Anya stamp anyway. Princess Anya is holding a wand to one arm had a line across it. I drew a matching line on the other arm and gave her long sleeves (quick fix). I like a card with a lot of texture. I used Bazzill Swiss Dot cardstock and the pattern paper is flocked . For some sparkle I added bling jewelry and used metallic thread on the corner stitching. Hope you like.


Stamps: The Greeting Farm Princess Anya, Wild Sprouts Annika
Cardstock: Bazzill
Nestabilities: Labels One
Copics: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, Y23, Y26, E000, E00, E93
Bling
Ribbon
Kreinik Metallics 1/16 ribbon

4 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Adorable! I love the long sleeves on the dress, and the pretty necklace and bracelet! She looks all ready for the ball!
BTW, I received your Club Anya ATC yesterday - so pretty! Thanks so much! I love the colors you used on it together and her hair color is just perfect. :-) Traci

Silly Stamper said...

Love the switch-up. Princess Anya suits this Wild Sprout. Great imagination.
Michelle

Minx said...

isn't she just darling, love the bling clips in her hair..Nice to meet you at the VSN party :O)

Claireabelle said...

She is fabulous!
x