Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Mail

No time to craft, poor pitiful me. This yard sale has became a full time job. I crammed a lot of errands in today. Got some great deals at Target. I paired up some coupons and got paid on Kraft salad dressing .41 a bottle on 6 bottles. Coupons Rock!

When I got home I had some happy mail. First is the Club Anya VIP Card Swap. I was super stoked to get 2 prizes. One for first to arrive (I know, OCD Erin getting done first), and the other for Best in Group.














Next are the ATC's from Wendy's ATC swap. Don't you love it when you get mail like this instead of bills?

1 comment:

WickedPixie said...

Congrats on the Best In Group! I loved your ATC when you showed it on PCP - too bad I wasn't in your group, I'd have loved to have it! But I got B.I.G. in my group and I know I absolutely would NOT have if I was in your group 'cuz yours was awesome! :-) Traci