Sunday, May 17, 2009

A little retail therapy and a punch art ATC.

I had a great weekend with my stamping friends. We went to the St. Paul Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. for some retail therapy. It took us a good 4 hours to do all our shopping. It was exhausting, but tons of fun. Here are a few of my goodies.

I saw a great demonstration from Bugawumps. I can't wait to play with my oil pastels. I want to find a pina colada glass to use with the umbrella and the "time flies when you're having rum" stamps (or maybe a coconut? Hummm?)


*******WARNING ****** If your are in my ATC club and don't want to see my ATC, look away now!





I purchased the punches to try some punch art at the expo last year. I finally broke them out when I saw that our ATC theme for this month was Spring Flowers. It was a little labor intensive since I made 12 of them. Next time I think I will try a lilac. I hope they don't mind an ATC that doesn't fit in a sleeve.

cardstock: SU yoyo yellow & garden green, green and red metallic paper
DP: DCWV
Punch: punchbunch geranium leaf & lilac
Gold Stickles
Timber Brown Stazon
Stamp: Lockhart
Ribbon: A Muse


















1 comment:

Kim Raymundo said...

What great ATCs! Love the punched flowers. I'd love to find out more about your little ATC group. I got your info from Tracy's Typepad blog, EatSleepStamp. My info is below.

Thanks, Kim

www.stampingtherapy.typepad.com
www.Kraftylady777@Netzero.com