Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Letterboxing Logs

I whipped these up real quick before a letterboxing gathering. Then ran them over to OfficeMax to be laminated. Addison picked Tink from TGF for her book and mine is from etsy. Yes, my trail name is Hot Mess. One boxer thought maybe I was menopausal when she first saw my name, too funny. We had a very busy weekend. I did get to go to a rogue art show Sat. morning. I love these, such creative stuff. I did get some more Adam Turman trivets. I love his art!





I spent the entire day in the garage getting ready for a garage sale. I finally ran out of hangers and gave up for the day. Lots of pricing to do still. I am going to get rid of my dishes after having them the last 12 years. I don't know what I'm going to get to replace them, but we can use the Christmas dishes until I find what I want.

Hopefully I will get some time to stamp soon. I feel like I've been away from my stamp room to long.

1 comment:

WickedPixie said...

These are just great! :-) Traci