Saturday, May 9, 2009

PUT ON YOUR DANCIN' SHOES

Update: Oh Happy Day! I won the Put on your Dancin Shoes contest at Club Anya.

My entry for the "Put On Your Dancin Shoes" contest over at Club Anya.

This reminds me of all the little dancers in my daughters dance class.



To make Butterfly into my ballerina I just cut off the wings. After coloring I poked holes for the lacing of the dress. I used Kreinik Metallics thread in pink which is also what I used for the bows in her hair. The others have small bling in their hair. Then I found the spot I wanted to place them and stamped their shadow. I then used pop dots to adhear the Anya's down and give her some dimension.




Stamps: Butterfly Anya TGF, A Muse Micro Oval
Copics: R08; E08; E000; E00; R00; R20; R22; E13; E15; E17; 393, Y06, 702
Kreinik metallics thread
Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue, Versa Magic Gingerbread
Primaflowers
SU oval punches
Paper: imaginisce Fairest of Them All
Stickles: worn lipstick

8 comments:

Tami Wood said...

totally awesome Erin. are you rich from the sale? how did it go? Smudge order has arrived TGF.

Woo Hoo. bring show and tell to ATC OK?

Big Sis said...

Tutu cute!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Congrats...check out the Club Anya blog :D hee hee. Hope you have a GREAT Monday!!! ~Jessica :)

Jacilynn said...

Soo Cute! Love this card!

WickedPixie said...

Erin, this is just fantastic! I think I left a comment on your TGF gallery, but I've been behind on my blog reading! Congrats on winning! :-) Traci

Martha said...

your card is so cute!
congrats on winning ;)

Mary said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Kristyn said...

Congrats on your win :-) Your card is super super cute!