Monday, June 8, 2009

Black n White Sketch Challenge

Are you shocked that I posted? Me too, I seem to be getting nothing done fast these days.

The Greeting Farm is having a Black n White Sketch Challenge. Well technically black, white, and gray. Thanks so much to WickedPixie for your hair tutorial. I was trying her technique and thought, "Hay I could do that challenge with this." I love the way her hair came out. With all the gray she just didn't look right on white so I colored the background of both DP with my copics. It's hard to tell in the photo but the ribbon is a white ruffle with gray grosgrain on top.

Stamp: Hula Anya the Greeting Farm
Copic: C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
flowers: Prima
DP: Papertrey black and white basics, DCWV blk & wht Splats
Ribbon
button

2 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Your card is fantastic! Her hair is really pretty, too! :-) Traci

BigSis said...

WOW!