Friday, June 26, 2009

Greeting Farm Fun by Erin

Happy News!!!
I have been asked to teach a Greeting Farm class at Smudges in Chanhassen, MN. I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun. If you are in the Twin Cities area I would love you to join in too. All the info. is below.

Class description: In this class we will be making some fun cards featuring the adorable Anya stamps from The Greeting Farm. Erin will teach some fun folds, Copic technique, and give you lots of take home info, and goodies. Also a special gift for everyone and a prize drawing to win an Anya of your own. Come join the fun! Please bring your basic kit including your favorite detail scissors.Greeting Farm Fun by Erin $25.00Tuesday, July 14th 6:00pm - 8:00pm.All supplies will be provided by the instructor (with the exception of preferred adhesive - to be provided by the student).All class participants will receive 10% off of everything purchased the day of the class. To reserve your space in a class, please call Smudges at (952) 974-9885

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

I wanna come! You really need to move closer.

And rum always made you puke all night. Remember the Mudslides on Roseview?

Tami Wood said...

Hey girl. Thanks for the blog love and wishing you all the best at Smudges!! That's exciting news!! I'm sending you an email later regarding tape gun. Cute cards as always Erin. I updated my blog again today. I'm going into shock!! LOL!! I've also noticed NEW TGF stamps and I want them but I will have to wait. I'm still having major computer problems and plumbing too. I hope this week is better than last week and I can't believe I'm actually chilley right now. Hi Big Sis!!