Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fairy Tri-Fold Card

This is one of the cards from my recent Greeting Farm Class at Smudges. Love this crazy Lime Rickey paper.

Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Fairy Tink, Fairy Chloe, Fairy Eva
Sentiment - Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers:
Skin: E50, E51, R20
Blues: B02, B04
Greens: G07, YG23
Pinks: RV13, RB14
Yellows: Y15, Y06
Oranges: YR04, YR07
Reds: R29, R24
Cardstock: Bazzill
Designer Paper: Basicgrey Lime Rickey - Hoboken, Liquid Candy, Fruit Fizz, & Tutti Fruitti
Nestabilities: Curved Rectangles
Flowers: Prima
Lumin Arte’ Oyster Twinkling H20s (wings)
Glitter Dome




3 comments:

WickedPixie said...

I love, love, love this card! I would definitely take this class!

Donna said...

This is my favorite! Although I really liked the hula girl. Great Job!


Nice verification word: ashol

That's the word, what is up with that Erin?

Big Sis said...

cute! I see why everyone liked it. The colors are awesome!