Saturday, July 18, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge at The Greetings Farm


It's that time of the week again, Farm Fresh Friday at The Greetings Farm. This week it's a sketch challenge. I think sketches go the fastest since you have the layout done for you.
I just love this Cosmo Cricket paper and couldn't wait to use it again. Flutter Anya just seamed to fit this card, and used the sentiment from Fly Away. I don't know if you can tell but I popped her hair up with foam tape to give her some dimension. Yesterday I opened the mail to find my new releases. SWEET! Can't wait to ink them.
Questions of the day: What's on the top of your stamping wish list?
Have you seen the Just Rite Stamps Preserves Borders & Centers and Witch Way to the Treats? I want, I need, I have to have.

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Fly Away & Flutter Anya
CS: SU Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun
DP: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird - Sunrise, Apron Strings, Ribbon Sandwich, Cherry Pie
Copic Markers: R27, BG72, BG75, BG11, BG13, YG03, YG13, YR21, YR24, YR31, R00, E00, E95, E93
Prima Flowers
Glitter Dome: Red, Yellow, Green
Red Spica Pen

1 comment:

WickedPixie said...

I just love the colors on this!
I keep looking at the justrite stamps - I haven't tried them yet (like I need more stamps to fall in love with!) but they look really cool - especially the Halloween ones!