Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun on the 4th

Hope everyone had a great 4th. We had a very busy day of friends, food, and fun. First a cookout at a friends then the party moved to Lakeville for the fireworks. They put on a great show. They had clowns making balloon animals (Addison's pink alligator popped after about 10 seconds). The queens were giving tattoos. What do you think? She looks tough doesn't she. It rained for about and hour in the afternoon but didn't cause to many problems. The party moved indoors and the kids gave us a talent show. Once it passed it was time to clean up and head to the fireworks. It did get cold once the sun went down, but I'd rather be cold than hot.

On a stamping note, I feel like the summer has been making my stamping and blog suffer. I thought I would do a photo tour of my craft room to keep you entertained. Stay tuned.

PS: I am teaching an Anya card class at Smudges in Chanhassen on July 14th at 6:00. Look here for more info.



1 comment:

Grandma Jan said...

I am coming to your class on Tuesday and I am bringing my friend Rosa from work. Can't wait. See you then.
Jan