Thursday, July 30, 2009

HAPPY ANYAversary BLOG HOPPIN' BASH

It's Anya's ANYAversary, so let's party! Visit the Club Anya blog for a huge blog hop to celebrate and don't forget to check out the new release. I want it all!


ATTENTION TWIN CITIES STAMPERS: I'm teaching another Greeting Farm class at Smudges in Chanhassen, MN. If you are in the Twin Cities area I would love you to join me. All the info. is below.

Greeting Farm Fun by Erin $25.00Thursday, Aug. 13th 1:00pm - 3:00pm and Thursday, Aug. 20th 6:00p.m. - 8:00pm. All class participants will receive 10% off of everything purchased the day of the class. To reserve your space in a class, please call Smudges at (952) 974-9885.


FYI: I will be in Michigan hiking for the next week. Hopefully the blog deprivation doesn't do me in. See you next weekend.

Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Sweet Plum
Copic Markers:
Skin: E50, E51, R20
Flowers: V000, V99, YG03, YG05
Clothes: V000, V06
Hair: E09, E08
Basket: E35, E55
Paper: Papertrey Lavender Moon, Bazzill Khaki, Basic Grey Wisteria Jardin, Basic Grey Wisteria Willow, Color Mates Dark Perfect Plum
Ribbon 1/8” plum organza
Crystal Lacquer

44 comments:

Tami Wood said...

Great card. My friend and I will be attending your Smudges class. Just sent you an email. Have a great vacation and I'm off to check out the new stamps.

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card!

Have a fab holiday
x

the paper bug said...

Cute! Wish I lived closer so I could come to your class!

Have a great week!

Tracey Feeger said...

Great card. Wonderful job.
mwah
Trace

Jackie said...

Love the papers you used! Nice job!

Anna said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Tammy said...

Great Card.

Jenn said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the papers!!

kadie said...

This is beautiful!

Callie said...

Cute card... your Smudges class sounds like fun... too bad I live in Idaho!

Brocéliane said...

very pretty card, love it :)

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

This is so beautiful, I love the colors, and layout!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Tasha said...

Beautiful card - fab colours and great layout - it fantastic
great birthday hop
love tasha xx

Kim Nath said...

Beautiful colors and her hair is gorgeous!

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty!!

Caro said...

Nice and pretty card ! Great job ! Have a nice hop day !

KanataNewf said...

Gorgeous card!

Petraso said...

Love purple!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

So cute! Wish I lived closer to attend your class!
Dee

Lorie said...

Your card is beautiful, and your classes sound like a lot of fun! I wish I was closer!

niteowl77 said...

Cute paper choices!

RiNNE said...

Beautiful job!

Kajsa said...

So fun with an Anya blog hop!
I look forward to go through your whole blog later on.

WickedPixie said...

Very pretty card! :-)Traci

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card love the GF stamps can't wait for the new ones. Sue :o)

Sparkle said...

So pretty! I love that paper pack with her.

Elena said...

Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous!

JenRaff said...

Cute. Hope you have a fun class.

Scrappy said...

Love the coloring and the layout! Thanks for sharing! Good luck on your trip!

MiamiKel said...

Very nice!

Randi said...

Gorgeous card Erin! Stunning coloring!! Love that BG paper!!
Have fun with your class!! Lucky students!

crafty amy said...

This is so beautiful I love the papers you have combined :D

X Amy X

Angie said...

So pretty. I love the purple!

Amy said...

Your Miss Anya is stunning! Beautiful card!

Peggy said...

Very pretty card!! Love the colors you used!

Kim Y. said...

Love your choice of colors. Very pretty!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Gorgeous work, erin! You know I love that Wisteria DP and your layout is fantastic! Thanks for partying with us!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

How pretty is this! I love the colors and I think I recognize that layout too. Tehehe.

Jacquie said...

Erin....this is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! The Basic Grey DP is perfect!! I have it and haven't gotten a chance to use it yet!! Your creation is AWESOME!! I wanna come to your class!!

Crafty Num Nums said...

Soo cute!! I love the purple colors :)

Mercy said...

too cute!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very pretty!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautiful! I love your DP, so soft and pretty. And I LOVE Miss Anya's red hair!

cabio's craft corner said...

I love the purple background DP and the purple you use on Miss Anya. Very cute yet elegant!
Hugs,
Cabio