Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Craft Loft - Part 2 and a stamping celebrity

Before I show you more of my loft I thought I would show you who I meet today. Karen Lockhart of Lockhart Stamp Company is at my favorite little stamp store in Chanhassen, Smudges. She is teaching classes this Friday and Saturday (I'm going to 2 on Saturday). Today was the meet and greet and guess who was the first person in the door. She signed my stamps and even colored the top of one for me. She is so talented with those color pencils, hopefully I can do half as well after I take the classes.
On with the show.
My wonderful brother-in-law put all of these Ikea bars up for my punches. The magnet board above I found on Etsy, it has the cutest wizard of oz fabric ever. The wire dress form has all my buttons from various vendors, scrapfest, and CKC's. The box it is sitting on I painted and covered myself. It holds paper and embellishments that go together. The pink binders you see to the right hold my ATC's, card ideas, scrapbook ideas, and project ideas.
The best stamp storage in the world. You can really fit a lot in these drawers. Hubby thought I was nuts spending so much on it, but it really works well in my small space. The pink basket on top holds cards and projects that need a home. The cube with drawers is from Target. It holds chipboard, foam stamps, office supplies, cataloges, empty scrapbooks, my xyron, and much more. My Big Shot sits on top the the cube. More punches in my poor leaning tower. On the floor but not in the picture is a basket of Sizzix dies and Nestabilities, and a basket of more ribbon (surprise).


This is how I store my Nestabilities. The boxes are made for storing comic books then I cut magnetic vent covers to fit and tape inside with score tape.
More of the tour to come, stay tuned.

1 comment:

WickedPixie said...

I love seeing your craft area! I would be embarrassed to show mine as it's basically my stuff scattered throughout the house! :-) Traci