Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Craft Loft - Part 4

This cabinet is from Ikea (surprise), it has glass front doors so it forces you to keep everything pretty inside. On top I have some family pictures. I'm sure they need a good dusting. Inside on the top shelf I photo albums I keep all the photos I don't use in my scrapbooks, an album of photos of projects I have completed, a basket of ribbon, a box a ribbon, spools of ribbon, and oh some more ribbon. The second shelf has glass jars I got at a yard sale. They hold my ribbon scraps (obviously I need to save every scrap I may run out), twine and thread, and tags. The third shelf holds my cuttlebug, which I never use since I got my Big Shot. My folder holder, and what I call my stair steps. It's a can holder for pantry shelves so you can see what you have. You can find them in the kitchen supplies at Target or Walmart. On the stairs I keep cans of acrylic letters, Xlarge buttons, and my vintage juice glasses. In the glasses I have Martha S. twine, metallic threads, and misc. odds and ends. If any one has seen one of these glasses please let me know. I have picked them up here and there but they are very hard to find. Some have pink elephants, red cherry, and red roosters. There could possibly be other patterns maybe a scotty dog. The forth shelf holds all my little embellishments, buttons, hodgepodge, brads eyelets, and bling. The big green container holds my acrylic stamps divided by theme. The pink bucket has all my cats eye and tear drop ink pads. The green bucket holds my acrylic blocks. The bottom is filled with my stitch it kit and some misc. things in boxes.











This is how I store my Copics. The containers are from you guessed it Ikea. I love that you can stack them inside each other and see them so easily. Even the refills fit perfectly inside. Aren't they pretty to look at?

1 comment:

Tami Wood said...

Man, your craft room looks like a store to me. Amazing. Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a great class Erin!!