Saturday, August 15, 2009

Crazy Hair Day Challenge

Leave it to Traci (master of hair) to have the crazy hair challenge. The DMC floss idea popped in my head as soon as I read about the challenge on the Club Anya blog. I won't lie, it is tedious to do. I won't be teaching this in any of my classes. I basically poked holes around the hair line and stitched away. Hey do you think this would cover the Farm Fresh Friday challenge?
Stamp: Miss Anya, The Greeting Farm
DMC Floss 301 & 400
Copic Markers
Nestabilities Curved Rectangles
EK Sucess punch
DP: Crate Paper Samantha
CS: Bazzill
Ribbon: American Crafts

2 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Erin, this does look like it took forever!! It has such cool texture though!! Great job! :-)Traci

Big sis said...

WOW! That is sooo neat! What a great idea.