Sunday, August 30, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge #6

Arigato, This weeks Farm Fresh Friday Challenge at TGF is a sketch challenge. I personally prefer a sketch challenge because they come together so much faster. As I've said before, Geisha Anya is my favorite, at least until Dorthy comes out in rubber. (Jessica, If your reading this, I'm poking you again. Dorthy must be rubberized!) So there I was with my sketch looking for a stamp when Geisha Anya spoke to me.
Stamp: Geisha Anya, A Muse Sushi Set
Copic: C3, C5, C7, C9, E000, E00, Y18, Y19, B34, B37, R27, BG10, BG11, BG13
Nestabilities: Standard Circles LG, Long Classic Rect. SM
CS: Sea Foam Green, Gold Metalic, Chiyogami paper


2 comments:

Tami Wood said...

Another masterpiece. love it erin.

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice card but I guess you placed it in the wrong challenge ;) We have a different sketch at AFA, hehe!

Sunny regards, Renata