Saturday, August 8, 2009

I need a vacation from my vacation!

I'm back from Michigan and exhausted. We had a good time on our letterboxing trip. We came home with 60 finds. Tim and I had a day on Mackinac Island were we got 20 alone. It was exhausting, 14 miles on bike, and 3 or 4 miles on foot in one day. This is the first time I lost weight on vacation.


We went down and back up 190 stairs to get to Sugar Loaf Rock.














Addison and I in the row boat going to the island at Tahquamenon Falls.
My new boat parked at the marina.








Sis on the beach at Whitefish Point.
Round Island lighthouse from close up. Yep, we did some extreme letterboxing. We took a little jet boat across Lake Huron to get a box on the deserted island.
Addison enjoying the view.

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

You're looking AWESOME, Sis. Will you take me for a little boat ride on your new boat?
Miss you! I will call you later.