Friday, August 28, 2009

"I WANNA BE JUST LIKE" Challenge

Club Anya is having another "I WANNA BE JUST LIKE" challenge. I have some birthdays coming up and used this as an opportunity to get some cards ready.

It's going to be a busy weekend. We want to get to the Renaissance Festival, maybe the zoo, and maybe the state fair. The fair is reporting record numbers of people so maybe we will wait for the crowd to die down a little. Weather should be awesome, 66. I can't believe fall is just around the corner. We didn't have much of summer. I think we had one week that got into the 90's.

I have one more challenge on the drawing board. I hope to get that finished and posted. Stay tuned. Have a great weekend!

Stamp: Birthday Anya, Happy Chef
CS: Bazzill Caribbean Breeze, Hop Pink, Butter Yellow
DP: Doodlebug Sprinkles & Sweet Treats
Brads: Doodlebug Confection Assortment
Nestabilities: classic scallop squares sm
Punch: SU word window
Copics: E50, E51, E93, Y21, Y23, RV02, RV06, YG09, YG11, YG13, BG01, BG02, BG05, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37

2 comments:

WickedPixie said...

This card is adorable Erin! Fantastic birthday paper and your coloring is SO good! I love the scallops on both frames!
Have fun at the Ren-Fair! I'm so jealous-mine is over here already! But I do get to go to the State Fair this weekend! :-)

Big Sis said...

Too cute. Love the paper. Have fun at the Renaissance Festival. I would looooove to go to that. Take lots of pics of Sis.