Saturday, August 29, 2009

Renaissance Festival

We went to the Renaissance Festival today. The weather was great. Addison wanted to be a fairy and spotted the rainbow wings and wand. She meet a new fairy this year and we hunted down Twig (or favorite fairy).


A picnic on the hill.


Dancing in the center of town.



Some young royalty.











Enjoying a "bratted hot dog" as Addison says.













Elizabeth I presume. I would love to know what this costume cost her. It was unbelievable.








Pickle Fight: They have young shirtless guys selling pickles for $1. One set up his own battle.

Pet Dragon












Rainbow Fairy













Another amazing dress









Pirate Girl













4 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Aaww, Erin! Thank you! I love seeing your Ren-Faire pictures. It makes me so happy! :-)Traci

Amy said...

Cool pictures, I want to go there!

Tami Wood said...

glad you got to go there. I love that place. really awesome pics Erin.

big Sis said...

OMG... Sis looks like she's grown a foot. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.