Friday, August 14, 2009

Smile and Shine Challenge

*** 2 Posts Today - make sure to scroll down ***+
The Smile and Shine Challenge at Club Anya is all about bling. I needed a birthday card for a friend that loves cupcakes so I figured if a girl can pop out of a cake why not a cupcake. I mixed acrylic paint and gesso to make a frosting like pink top. I hinged it with a brad so the top opens to reveal Birthday Anya. The paper is the new Happy Anyaversary paper from The Greeting Farm. It has the cutest patterns. I crimped it to look like a cupcake paper cup.

Stamp: Birthday Anya The Greeting Farm, sentiment A Muse
Copic: E50, E51, E25, E27, E29, R81, R83, R35, R37, Y19
Taffy Smooch
Gesso
MM capri paint
DP: Happy Anyaversary






4 comments:

WickedPixie said...

I love that Anya is jumping out of a cake!!! :-) This is a really great idea and CUTE card! :-)Traci

Mary said...

Erin to stinking cute....can't image who its for!!!

Kristina Lewis said...

I love it!!! Thanks woman! Hugs!

Mermaid Treasures said...

so cute!