Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anyone For Anya Buttons, Bows, and Brads Challenge

This is for the Anyone For Anya Buttons, Bows, and Brads Challenge. Wow, that's a mouth full. You guessed it, the challenge was to use buttons, bows, and brads. What you use is up to you and you can use just one or two or all three. I did brads and a bow. This is for my friends birthday and I have a boy birthday card coming also. Stay tuned for that one.

Today was my first day of school as a pre-school mom. I did just fine and didn't cry. Addison loved it. She didn't even say goodbye to me, just walked right in the room. When I picked her up she gave me a big hug and said "Thanks for taking me to pre-school Mommy." Her teacher said when they sang the ABC's she was the loudest. The poor lady hasn't a clue what she's in for.


Stamp: The Greeting Farm

DP: Doodlebug

CS: SU

4 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Sweet yummie papers, cute bow.

Nice to have you in our AFA challenge this week!

Warmest regards, Renata

Aunt Mimi said...

Looks are so deceiving. I love that mean little monster. Cute card BTW.

LOUISE said...

Great card Erin, love the sweet image, and the papers are devine. Louise x

mary said...

Soo Cute she looks so grown up