Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back from Scrapfest 2009

Look at these crazy women. I heard it a few times from passers by during Scrapfest. I went with 3 friends (from left to right, Mary, Carrie, Me, and Kristina) this year, and we had a blast. Even with a missing car and car sickness. Oh, and dealing with a stalker. All day Friday and Saturday I did make and takes, and today I had classes. I took Making Memories Bursting With Color, Bo Bunny Whoo's There? Hide & Seek Page, and Hero Arts Cards that Give. They were all good classes. I meet Cambria Turnbow who said she has seen my blog. I was shocked! My poor little blog doesn't get much love when it comes to comments so I never know who is visiting. Give me a shout out girls. I love to see who's looking. My Hero Arts class was taught be Shari Carroll and Jennifer McGuire. I also saw Teresa Collins, Julianna Hudgins from Sizzix, Marianne Walker (copic goddess), Julie Comstock from Cosmo Cricket. Is that enough name dropping? I will take pictures of all my loot.

My house looks like a bomb went off. The scraproom because of all the crap I came home with from Scrapfest, the rest of the house because my husband has been watching my daughter the past 3 1/2 days. I guess tomorrow will be cleaning day. That's the price you pay for the love of paper.

Here are a few pics. of samples at the Cosmo Cricket booth. Sorry for the poor pics. I had to take my little camera.

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I too loved the Cosmo Cricket love. Basic Grey was fun too. Good luck with house cleaning on Monday. Looks like you girls had lots of fun.

Big Sis said...

You look gorgeous. What were you girls doing to grab so much attention? I had a great weekend too. 19 pages done! Woo Hoo!
You must plan to come home for Crop. It would be fun if you brought some of the girls with you!