Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges

I am crazy for challenges but this card is for the new Crazy4 Challenges blog. I know that's all I need more challenges. Well this card is a milestone for me, my first digi. I have never tried a digi because I wasn't real confident on how my printer ink would hold up with my Copics. I was pleasantly surprised, it worked great. I saw this image on Mo's Digital Pencil. They have great stuff. My daughters first day of pre-school is Thursday (I'm a nervous wreck) and this card is for her teacher. The sweet rabbits reminded me of how I feel right now sending my baby out into the world. So are you shocked that my first digi wasn't an Anya? Me too. I have a back to school ATC due this month and thought this image would work well.

DP: October Afternoon Ducks in a row
Copics: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, E17, E18, E93, E41, E42, E34, W1, RV10, RV11, RV25, RV29, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07, Y17, Y18, YR16
Nestabilities: standard circles lg, classic scallop circles sm
Ribbon


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh way to cute, thanks for playing.

LORi said...

Absolutely Adorable!! Perfect 1st day of Preschool card!! Thanks for playing along with the C4C Girls!!

StampOwl said...

how cute, thanks for playing

Mercy said...

too cute...amazing coloring! thanks for playing along with our first c4c challenge!

Big Sis said...

She will do just fine. I'm sure she'll be correcting the teacher in no time. Way to suck up! LOL