Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge #7

Here is the sketch for this weeks challenge.
I have been working on Halloween cards for my up coming Greeting Farm class at Smudges. Jack here was begging for some dimension so I popped his face up 2 more levels. I love the way the color on his face came out.
I can't wait for fall, it's my favorite season. The colors are so beautiful. Can you believe October is a few weeks away. It always sneaks up on me. Addison's 4th birthday is right around the corner and I have no idea what we are going to do for it. I think we will keep it low key this year. Last years extravaganza just about did me and my wallet in. This year she wants a My Little Pony party, all because she saw a cake at Target. I was all prepared to do a pig theme and she changed it on me. The whole pony thing does not have me inspired at all.

Stamps: Spooktacular
Copics
Nesabilities classic scallop ovals sm
DP: Martha Stewart Halloween
Punch: Martha Stewart border, SU word window

3 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Adorable card!

My poor husband, his home office is decorated with my little pony wallpaper border, because that's what the previous owners had in their for their little girl's bedroom. Five years later and we still haven't changed it!

Tami Wood said...

this card is da bomb. I too love Halloween. Great card Erin. Happy Scrapfest.

Claireabelle said...

This card is just fabulous!!!

Good luck with the My Little Pony party :o$ Looks like they are making a comeback!
x