Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday Sketch by Cindy Challenge

I can't believe it is Wednesday already. I made out my calender for Oct. last night. OMG! It is crazy. It's going to be very difficult to keep up with everything plus stamping. I'm tired just thinking about it. But enough belly aching and on with the card.

This weeks Farm Fresh Friday Challenge was to case this sketch from Cindy Haffner.

At first I thought this card was going to be a bust, but I ended up liking how it turned out. The bats wings are popped up a bit and the center green paper is on pop dots.


Stamp: TGF Spooktacular
DP: K & Co. Tim Coffey Halloween
Copics: YR07, YR09, C9,C7, C5, YG21, YG23
Bat Punch: Martha
Black Ribbon

1 comment:

Amy said...

Such a cute Halloween card Erin!
Gotta love those pop dots and the dimension they add! :)