Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Day and the It's what inside that Counts Challenge

Oh Happy Day! Guess what I woke up to this morning? My very own card featured on The Greeting Farm blog! Yahhhh! Go check it out, I'm super psyched.
Onto today's challenge card. This is for The Greetings Farm Farm Fresh Friday Inside Counts Challenge. I cut the star in my card with the Sizzix Movers & Shapers and the SU Sizzix star punch window mover. I knew I wanted the word music on the DP to be on the card so I ran it down the side. For a little glitter I highlighted the blue design with pearlescent watercolors. The rock star stamp is from SU A Little Somethin'. Stitches with metallic thread gave it a little sparkle. The acetate shapes I've had for awhile and don't have clue who they are from. Rockstar Anya is colored with Copics.









2 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Erin its fab and well done on being featured on TGF blog!
x

Mary said...

You are my Hero!!!