Sunday, September 6, 2009

I wanna be just like Lisa Chanllenge

Head over the Club Anya to see the latest challenge "I wanna be just like Lisa Hjulberg". I thought it was time to pull out all my Halloween goodies. Everything came from my stash. The paper was left over from a MM project, the rub-ons are from Martha S. last year and so is the bat border punch. I decided to step out of my Copic box and do some heat embossing and water coloring with markers.



Stamp: Spooktacular, Boo frame - Autumn Leaves
DP: MM
CS: SU pumpkin pie, black, cream
Markers: SU pumpkin pie, basic black, going gray, blush blossom, more mustard
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Brads: MM


4 comments:

Claireabelle said...

This is fabulous Erin
x

WickedPixie said...

EEEK! I love this fantastic card! :-)Traci

Amy said...

Totally cute Erin! That MM paper is still some of my most fave Halloween patterns and I love how they look with that Spooktacular stamp!

And thanks for asking about using my card design in your card class, it's absolutely cool with me. Hope your students enjoy it! :)

Grandma Jan said...

Halloween already? Where has the year gone? Love the spider and colorful paper - Great card. Love to see your creations.