Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pearls and Posies

I made this card for the last DT application. I had to use brown, red, and white. I had just found a bag full of vintage pearl beads at a yard sale and was itching to use them. The knitted posies I found in the hot spot at Archivers. These little suckers can be pricey so I grabbed up what I could get.





Stamp: Miss Anya Dressy
CS: SU Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red
DP: A Muse
Nestabilities: Curved Rectangles
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
DMS Floss 3772
Ribbon: SU Chocolate Chip 1/4 twill
Copics: E50, E51, E93, YR21, YR24, R02, R05, R08, E43, E44, E47, W1
Knit Posies: Fancy Pants with love
Pearls: vintage

2 comments:

big Sis said...

Well, isn't that cute! How did you get the inside and outside tears to match perfectly?

WickedPixie said...

This is very pretty Erin!! :-)Traci